As people professionals, we know there is a critical link between people management, business performance and organisational culture.
- Brilliant performers are often promoted into management roles without the management skills they need
- Accelerated digitalisation post pandemic has created greater demand for work life balance
- Flexible and remote working are well established but test effective communication, resulting in performance management challenges
Managers are at the centre of critical relationships that drive culture, performance, and engagement.
Equip them with the tools to get the best from their teams.
Join us for a highly interactive training session
Invite your managers to attend this course …
- To support them in their management responsibilities
- If there are frustrations that need addressing with calm positivity to ensure the conversation goes well
- If you want to increase productivity and develop the potential of your people
- To create a positive mindset around difficult conversations
- The power of the conversation to drive positivity, productivity and performance
- Balance the Employee, Employer and Client needs
- Agree Expectations and how to Empower and Enable
- Communication, Communication, Communication
Manager Training 101 at HR Now
Maximum 8 attendees @£250 p/p
Half-day Thursday 15 September 2022
Half-day Manager Training 101
Delivered In-House Q4 2022
Maximum 8 attendees @ £1,250 including a 30-minute pre / post 1-2-1