Your new company
We provide bespoke HR consultancy services to a wide variety of clients. Whatever their size and whatever their need, short or long term, ad hoc or interim, officer or director level, fully outsourced or support for their own team - we are the A-Z of all things HR!
Today’s growing businesses need to be more agile, more flexible, more competitive and cost conscious than ever before, so we provide creative, commercial and compliant HR solutions.
Your new role
We are looking for a new member to join our growing team and need someone who has personally and from end to end:
- managed and advised on complex ER issues
- managed the drafting, revision and implementation of Ts & Cs and all the relative documentation and consultation
- assisted senior management teams to drive HR strategies, projects, policies and processes
- managed or assisted with company change and transformation programs – typically resulting from company restructures, often with a need to manage redundancies
- juggled a high number of differing priorities on a day-to-day basis
- articulated and delivered commercially compliant and creative solutions
- delivered ‘director ready’ right first-time work
- achieved MCIPD or equivalent
- have entitled to work / entitled status
Why HR Now?
You will be welcomed into a friendly and supportive team of highly skilled and experienced industry experts and no two days will be the same. You’ll be able to put your expertise to really good use looking after a broad range of clients and enjoy flexibility as well as the variety.
What you'll need to do now
For further information and the job description contact Becky Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 07797 730006.