- Good relationship management skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Highly organised and methodical approach to handling tasks, routine activities, and problem-solving with the ability to prioritise work tasks daily
- A "can-do" energetic attitude, tenacious and energetic, work accurately and quickly
- Proactive with excellent attention to detail
- High degree of integrity, including the ability to successfully deal with sensitive or confidential information
- Previous relevant experience within a Human Resources setting, preferably in a large organisation
- Previous experience of working with HR systems such as People HR & Pinpoint
- Ideally educated to A level or equivalent qualification
- Hold a professional HR qualification such as CIPD level 3 or willingness to undertake.
- Confident to communicate professionally and manage relationships internally and externally
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to contribute to discussion and respond to questions from colleagues at all levels in an informed and confident way
- Seek opportunities to test new ways of doing things to make improvements
- A proactive approach to developing professional knowledge, skills, and experience
- Keep up to date with external trends and developments and consider how they will impact your work
- Confident user of Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint.
What You'll Need to do Now
If you’re interested in this role, for more information or a full job description please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, follow the link to 'Register Your Interest' and apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us on 747559.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Geraldine for a confidential discussion on your career. Tel: 07700809136.