MyVoice is looking for an Admin Officer to assist the Chief Executive Officer and team of mental health Advocates in the office. We support people who are severely affected by mental illness or lacking capacity, helping around 400 people a year in Jersey.
They need someone to work three to four half days a week and able to be flexible.
You will have excellent communication and organisation skills and enjoy being a part of our fun team.
The role will include:
- Providing administrative and secretarial support to the CEO and the team
- Undertaking various functions relating to Data Protection, GDPR, Safeguarding and DBS
- Running of the office from supplies to visitors and everything in-between
- Managing calendars, rotas, training and supervision schedules, HR admin
- Supporting Board matters and papers
For further information, and a confidential discussion, please contact Geraldine Sanders, on email@example.com